- Get our best Euro to Saudi Riyal exchange rate when you order online, with 0% commission.
- Buy Saudi Riyals online and collect at your local store, or get next day home delivery.
- Collect your Saudi currency at one of our 20 currency exchange stores or partners across Ireland.
How to convert Euro to Saudi Riyal?
Buying Saudi Riyal online is easy with No1 Currency. Simply choose Saudi Riyal and select either Click & Collect or Home Delivery. Alternatively, you can buy in-store from one of our currency exchange stores or partners across Ireland.
Buy Saudi Riyal online & collect in store
Simply reserve your Saudi currency online and select your local collection location. We will notify you via email/sms when your currency is in-store ready for collection and offer a 2 day SAR exchange rate guarantee from this notification.
Find your nearest store here.
Buy Saudi Currency online & get them delivered to your door
Our Home Delivery service is a convenient way to buy your foreign exchange currency. You can order your currency online and we’ll deliver to your front door, dispatched fully insured through An Post registered mail. There is free delivery on orders over €750, and for orders under €750 there is a small delivery charge of €9.95.
Buy Saudi Riyal in-store
No1 Currency have a network of currency exchange stores located across Ireland making it easier than ever for you to convert Euros to Saudi Riyal before your trip. Please note that the in-store EUR to SAR exchange rate may vary to that of our enhanced online rate.
Our best Euro to Saudi Riyal exchange rate
The exchange rate may differ depending on the day you order your foreign currency. To avail of our best SAR rate and see how much you can get for your Euro, use our online currency converter tool or view our latest EUR to SAR exchange rate.
Commission free Saudi Riyal
Not only are we committed to offering you a great SAR exchange rate, but we also offer 0% commission on all online orders, leaving you with more Saudi Riyals in your wallet.
Should I buy Saudi Riyal now or wait?
To get the best EUR to SAR exchange rate, you need to monitor the FX market. By monitoring the EUR to SAR exchange rate before your trip, you can buy when the rate is most favourable.
By buying your foreign currency in advance, you’ll know the exact rate you are going to get. If you are using ATMs aboard you may not get the same rate and same transparency in transaction fees.
Leftover Saudi Riyal?
Leftover currency from your trip to Saudi Arabia? You can convert Saudi Riyal to Euro following these simple steps
- 1. Gather your leftover notes
- 2. Use Click & Sell to secure your SAR to EUR exchange rate
- 3. Drop into your local No1 Currency store or partner
- 4. Exchange Dollars to Euros commission free in-store
Our Saudi Riyal buy back rate is competitive, so why not put some Euros back in your wallet and smile on your face.
Saudi Arabia currency facts
- Currency Name: Saudi Riyal
- Currency Code: SAR
- Currency Symbol: SR
- Saudi Riyal notes: 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 Riyals
- Saudi Riyal coins: 1, 2 Riyals
- Halalas coins: 1, 5, 10,25, 50 Halalas
- The official currency of Saudi Arabia, the Riyal is subdivided into 100 Halalas.
Need a different currency?
We offer great travel money exchange rates on 50 currencies at 0% commission. Order your foreign currency online today and collect from your local collection point or choose to have your foreign exchange delivered to your door.